Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A year plant based no added oils

Well it's been a year being plant based  with no added oils.  I must say I feel so much better and have so much more energy and the plus to all of it is I lost 78lbs this last year.  For a total of 150lbs lost.  I still have about 129lbs to lose but I am loving the improvements.   By this time next year I plan to be a lot closer to my goal weight. 
I can do a lot more physically do to the pain being gone most of the time.  Every once in a while it acts up if I slip up and eat bread so I know I need to leave that a lone.  I still have the bloating hoping that goes away as my body gets healthier.  My hip will probably always bug me since it has bone spurs in it but only time will tell.  It's not near as bad since I've lost weight though.

No comments:

Post a Comment