Monday, October 10, 2011

10/10/2011

Had a great weekend with parents, sisters, brother in law, nieces and nephews and my hubby.  I stayed on plan all weekend.  I'm down to 283lbs as of this morning yeah I know it's not weigh in Friday but I weighed anyway.

My mom had a jacket that I liked because it was short sleeved and I asked her were she got it and then went over there hoping that they would have it in my size as well.  I when I got there they had lg and XL I decided even though I didn't think it would fit to try on the XL and see if I could wear it unzipped but to my surprise I could put it on and zip it up with no problem WOOT!!!   I love feeling of going down 2 sizes from what I've been wearing.  My pants that I bought 3 weeks ago are getting really loose on me already that's a nice feeling as well.

It's nice to see a study progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment